Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
James Grindon's British

Dear James,

Exceptional painting and basing of these units James with excellent detail and a top job of the flags. I really like the carpet as terrain too!

Thanks for submitting the photos and to Strelets for posting them for us to enjoy.

Regards, James

Re: James Grindon's British

I agree; some truly superb work. A true inspiration.

These figures get my vote. Well done.

The positioning & lighting make your photos so atmospheric.

donald

Very nicely painted troops indeed.

Nice to see the Guards flags the right way around.

Well done on the highlanders, I found them a nightmare to paint.

Best wishes,

Chris

C M DODSON
Very nicely painted troops indeed.

Nice to see the Guards flags the right way around.

Well done on the highlanders, I found them a nightmare to paint.

Best wishes,

Chris
Agreed, the painting on the figures and, especially, the presentation of the flags is very fine indeed.

I have a set of Strelets Highlanders to paint, so look forward to the 'nightmare', although I believe that this will ultimately be a fulfilling experience. I believe that the French generally found them a nightmare to fight, as well!

regards

Minuteman

Many thanks for your kind comments. And yes the highlanders are a nightmare to paint. Now, where are those Prussian cavalry ???

Super nice to look at and enjoy, James. I especially like the closeup of your Highlander officer.
Reminds me of my school days when I'd go through the library's books on Waterloo looking for illustrations with those beautiful scarlet red uniforms just like yours!

OK, looking forward to seeing your Prussian Cavalry also. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wonderful...

I know how many work it needs to paint the correct uniform of highland regiments. You need many, many time to make this job well.

And you have painted them really fantastic ! :+1: