Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.
I've screenshotted something from the VK site of some castles that I've seen before and wanted to put the screenshot on here to see if anybody knew who made them. Can't seem to work out how to get the photo from my gallery onto the forum. Any advice?
Ignoring the spam comment above...
When you create a new message, see the text that says "Enter Message: (bb code and html allowed)”. If you click on the bb code link it expands to show what they are for various commands and effects.
Here is my version of the steps.
1. Find an image that you want to insert, online. That’s the problem, it cannot be from your computer, but must have a URL. Quite a lot of posters use photobucket or such and link to an image there.
2. Copy the address (URL) for the image.
2. Click in your message where you want to insert the image
3. Type 'img’ in braces and without the quotation marks.
4. Paste the internet address for the image, e.g. http://centjours.mont-saint-jean.com/UniformesFR/EM_Carabiniers01.png
5. Type ‘/img’ (again with braces and without the quotation marks) to close off the image command in html. That is, the two versions of img are simply on/off switches for an image.
You’ll see in the list that comes up when you click on bb code an example of how you may specify the size of the image, if you wish.
To check how to do it, I created a new post and clicked on the Preview button. I then deleted it.
I must admit to having given up, here and other forums, it`s just too much like hard work, much easier on facebook.
Agreed, Alan. Much too difficult. I'd promised to upload photos of my Gallipoli French forces (using the Strelets FFL with colonial helmets) but too hard.
Dear Alan and Andrew,
You can always send them to Strelets, of course. They will post them for you; with 'front page' prominence(!), then we can all enjoy them.
Is it these papercraft castles on the VK site?
If so, there's a Neuscwanstein castle from papertoys here but I'm not sure it's the same one:
I haven't found the Vyborg castle.
No it isn't the paper castles, I would have said resin or plastic.
Sounds like a lot of hassle when all I want to do is paste a couple of pictures from my gallery.
Thanks to everybody that replied.