Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Union Soldiers at Antietam

My hearty commendations on Mr. Dobson's excellent figures. The ACW is a soft spot in my heart and these figures are real eye candy to me. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Re: Union Soldiers at Antietam

Dear Chris,

To follow on from Wayne; a superb looking unit! You have used the animation of those wonderful Strelets figures to great effect. I look forward with great anticipation to the photos from the eventual game!

Regards, James

Very nicely done! I especially like the flags.

A fine body of men and a good example of well-painted Strelets sculpts. I also like the flags...which unit is this?

Thank you everyone for their kind comments.

This is a generic unit as I am currently building mainly advancing bodies of men.

The ‘action’ ones can then replace them when they are engaged as the uniforms are essentially the same, unlike the Napoleonic era I have been refighting.

There are some ‘special’ units which I have, or will be building and the link gives the progress to date.

http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22713

Thank you again.

Chris

Wow, I took a look at your link to Bennos and found 13 pages of entries. I only got to page 5 tonight, but will go back again. It looks like you enjoy building the buildings, cornfields and other diorama/wargaming accessories as much as the figures. Very enjoyable to look at! Thank you - GC

Thank you for your kind comments.

It would appear that the link needs to be cut and pasted in order to work.

Best wishes,

Chris

Dear C.M. Dodson,

Copying and pasting links in the URL above is my preference. Gives me a second chance to double check my actions before committing. Seeing "Bennos" in the link confirms authenticity of the site also, of course!

Anywho, I finished enjoying all of the pages of your ACW link. I really enjoyed your hard work and am super impressed with your finished products. I also appreciate that you included your sources. It all together makes it so well done and inspiring. Better even than any book that could be purchased. So, thank you for the most enjoyable read!

Cheers - GC

Hello Mr GC.

Thank you for your kind words.

The project is still ongoing although thankfully most of the buildings are completed apart from perhaps a few barns, to be decided upon when I start laying out the battlefield.

Upon the completion of my Quatre Bras project, the battlefield will be prepared to refight America’s bloodiest day.

Stay tuned as they say.

Best wishes,

Chris