Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just check ed the calendar....it`s Friday.....

Alan, you must be having a field day! Perfectly suitable for the desert, laced boots and all!

I feel a tad spoiled ;-) not complaining , Africa korps Mortar team, well that is a big tick off the list, if what we buy is as good as those sculpts ,it`s sure to be popular, or I will eat my desert boots,thank you Strelets for what looks like a great product and listening.

They are of no use at all on Flanders fields, unfortunatly.... :white_frowning_face:

The last fridays became very dry and hot. Let us hope on a change....

Very nice, and fills a great gap. If you plan to release a box of DAK infantry and Brits 8th army, it would indeed be very lovely.

I support that!

In fact,I would like Strelets doing the same that has done with French Foreing Legion...just imagine...DAK 8th Army, SAS, LRDG, Italians...and the lovely FFL that Strelets has made already...just imagine it!

Gosh but I like that pith helmet look.🌞

And I’m not just taking the pith!!😜

Why not have a mixed set (DAK, LRDG, 8th Army, Italian) of "at ease", "on guard", "command/officer" poses too

They look splendid, and just to tempt me when I thought my DAK was completed

To me the priority for the Desert War is a decent set of Italians as none of the existing sets allow you to make a homogenous unit. Italians in pith helmets would be nice and native troops for both the Italians and the French, particularly the French where Senegalese troops played such a vital role.

Very nice - though like Fire at Will my DAK are just having the finshing touches applied - tripod MG34 would be useful though - my conversion is a bit Khak...