Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New spanish WSS-figures

Wonderful news for all of us who were missing spanish troops for WWS. The catalan company Minairons has just announced a new range with spanish and catalan troops which will been quite soon on the market.
The first figures are catalan-habsburg-troops, really nice and vivid sculpted, but probably a little bit taller than the Strelets figures.
.. so the WSS production will continue ... :sunglasses:

the link with the new figures
http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23746&view=unread&sid=b0bc04fc7c0a6e22668231535371b91e#unread

Re: New spanish WSS-figures

Thank you Sansovino. These new figures look excellent, well-sculpted and full of character. By the looks of things they would be suitable not only for troops in Spain and Portugal, but also Spanish-Walloon troops in the Netherlands.

Although I know of Minairons, I have never (yet) purchased their products. Can you advise on the quality of the figures when in production (ie: are they 'clean' or is flash a problem?) and the material that is used: hard or soft plastic?

I look forward to seeing more of this new range of figures.

They are tin soldiers - not made in plastic.

Yevgen Chernov
They are tin soldiers - not made in plastic.
Thank you Yevgen. If so, then I will admire these from a distance, but they will be too expensive to form the large armies that I collect.

Absolutely excellent news, thank you.

They look superb