Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lovely representation of the Régiment de Picardie 'Minuteman'

Thank you CPN. This regiment was made up of 3 battalions at Ramillies (a total of around 1,660 men), and two of these battalions and the combined grenadier company are shown in the photos. My French battalions are 21 figures each. My figure to actual ratio is around 1:30, although I do flex this sometimes, so with the grenadiers added this makes around 70 figures for the regiment; it will be one extra when I can add a mounted colonel...just waiting for Strelets to release a suitable mounted figure!

I accept that the figure scale that I use makes this proud Regiment a little larger than it actually was at the battle, but I am prepared to live with that.

I have been admiring these. Delighted to discover they're by Minuteman; really great job that brings out the wonderful character of these figures.

Edwardian
I have been admiring these. Delighted to discover they're by Minuteman; really great job that brings out the wonderful character of these figures.
Thank you Edwardian. Yes, these figures are full of character and a joy to paint. Quite a lot more now painted and more still in the pipeline!