Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
French Musketeers on the March. Accuracy score: 7

I have received today the marching set: 7 boxes!

The figures are again wonderful sculpted, but I am absolutly disapointed that there are only 2 marching poses of regulars in the set - and unfortunatly 2 with such quite different poses that there can´t combine to a marching column. And the combination with former french marching figures doesn´t fit too, because theirs rilfes/musquets and bags are too different.

I appreciate, yes I enjoy very much Strelets productions, but I can´t understand, what was theirs thinking to produce this set where the marching poses are so marginal - and again the NCOs so over-represented.

The poses of the english were still very well choosen, but the french range turned mad in a wild mixture of different uniforms, arms and poses - and a flood of non-useful NCOs poses with a rarity of drummers.

I hope that Strelets will reflect more its production, set-titles and set-illustrations in the future. Otherwise many buyers will been disapointed that the content of a box aren´t similar to front-image and title - a mistake that happened also with the headgears of the prussian ulans.