Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Buying Strelets

Hi
Where is the best place to pickup these figures.I've checked some of the big shops but the don't really have a great selection. Any help would be great.
Cheers
David

Re: Buying Strelets

scroll down some on the page,there is a thread with some suggestions.

Re: Buying Strelets

I like rebel alpha on Ebay. He has a stop named Scott's Model Shop, and has an entire section with pages of Stretlets figure sets. I believe that his price is around $8.99 a box. Service is prompt, and he combines shipping and refunds the extra you have paid using Paypal. My only reservation is that he isn't quick in getting some of the new sets. I have been waiting for quite a while to see the last several War of the Spanish Succession offerings. All in all, a very good place to look.

Oooookay. I just went to that site https://www.ebay.com/str/scottsmodelworkshop/Strelets-Figures/_i.html?_storecat=10353528012

and darned if he didn't just post what I have been waiting for.....and they are $8.99 a box. French Musketeers and Marching does, here I come.