Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Finnish Anti-Tank Squad in Winter Dress

I remember a fellow forum member/lobbyist "Johnny" was quite persistent in lobbying Mr. Strelets hard for 'Johnny's Winter War Finns' - and here we are. A unique and interesting set that fills a gap. Glad to see Mr. Strelets does consider our feedback. Similarly, many of us have identified other WWII gaps (listed in previous threads over the last year or so) - maybe we will see more sets like 'Alan's SAS/LRDG' come to fruition too! :wink:

MY GOD, OVERPOWERED! As many of you already know, giving Suomi's infantry an anti-tank rifle is like giving a Panzerkampfwagen VII to a normal World Wars faction. As usual I would have preferred to see a rifle instead of an SMG on the ammo carrier pose (I know it is boring, but the Finns really did not have many of those SMGs even during the Continuation War) but otherwise it looks nice. It is amazing to see how far potential Winter War/Continuation War scenarios have come in the past fifteen years thanks to Strelets.

Another example of very fine sculpting indeed!

Hope it is just the photo perspective but some of the prone figures' feet seem very small.