Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
GC

GC
tom s
Cappy
After 60 years of collecting figures I still enjoy having battles. I just set them up and knock em down.
Dont care about number of buttons or if a rifle is shouldered on the right side or left.
If others do thats fine.
I just have fun and Strelets makes it happen. Cappy
so im not the only one who plays with all my figures!
Yes, me three!

I like to relive famous and also imagination battles with my figures. Everything still gets set up and put away within a couple of hours when I get that feeling I had over 50 years ago, especially after Christmas or after a good movie.

Thank you Strelets Team members, and thank you fellow forum members for sharing your keen interests in this hobby alive and fun!
You've been quiet lately, GC. All well I hope?

donald

Re: GC

Thank you for your thoughts! Using some of this unusual extra time to reorganize my collection. I don't mind admitting I am more than ready for normal to return.

I'll bet you have gotten some extra figurine painting done and maybe even some online war games fought.

I sincerely hope you, your loved ones, and everyone else are safe and healthy!

Again, thank you.

Re: GC

GC
Thank you for your thoughts! Using some of this unusual extra time to reorganize my collection. I don't mind admitting I am more than ready for normal to return.

I'll bet you have gotten some extra figurine painting done and maybe even some online war games fought.

I sincerely hope you, your loved ones, and everyone else are safe and healthy!

Again, thank you.
Good to hear you're using your time wisely.

As you say, I'm busy too. Sadly/happily, I'm back at work on Monday.

Keep safe, donald