Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "New Streletsi "...and what do you do with your 'old Streltsy'?

There are votes for continuing the famous one off streletsi figures in Strelets sets, and quite a lot of voices (me included) supporting new civilian figures.

What are members of the Forum planning to do with the streltsy figures collected already? Mine are all gathered together in a small plastic box, waiting for the day when I get around to creating a Russian force for the later 17th century/1700 period. They will add a lot of much needed variety and style to a collection figures already acquired from another manufacturer.

Or will some Forum members simply collect the Strelets streltsy figures for their individual and unique character, perhaps paint them or perhaps simply keep them in their original unpainted state?

Re: "New Streletsi "...and what do you do with your 'old Streltsy'?

I have a whole bunch of Streltsi collected over the years and they never made much difference in my buying a particular set one way or another as it's not an era I collect. They are in a box somewhere unpainted (though some were primed with their respective sets). That's probably where they'll stay.

The civilians on the other hand, I see a great many uses for and look forward to starting a collection of them.