Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suggerimento per nuove creazioni

I would love to see these sets one day:

-French paras Indochina (from mr. Haron maybe?)
-Australian army Vietnam
-Us air cavalry 1965
-Some additional marines 1968
-Russian army 1799 with Suvorov
-Austro-hungarian army 1866
-Sardinian army 1848
-Roman legionaries end 2nd century/ 3rd century
-Byzantine infantry and cavalry from the 6th century onwards
-French army Seven Years War
-Romanian army 1877
-Romanian army ww1
-Italian infantry in sun helmets 1935-1941
-Austro-hungarian infantry late ww1
-A set dedicated to Marcus Aurelius
-Korean War us infantry in winter dress
-Franco-prussian war Bavarian infantry

These sets are not in preference order.

Cheers,

Alex

Well here is my list. I think most of these do not make economic sense, but dreams know no boundaries.

1) Unarmoured Norse Warriors (spears/axes only, no armour or helmets otherwise, the proper early Viking raiders. See Hjardar & Vike 2016 Vikings at War for a great source).

2) Aztec Warriors (I know it has been done twice, but imagine these costumes in the Strelets Mini 001-004 style, they would look amazing as a painted group)!

3) Tlaxcala Warriors (Adds a natural enemy and a little variety to the Aztecs. Heron warriors would be super cool as well).

4) Hittite Empire Warriors (spearmen with shields; base it off Trevor Bryce's books, NOT the Egyptian representations).

5) Any Classical Greek Hoplites (It is shocking that putting together a phalanx for things like the Persian & Peloponnesian Wars remains impossible without massive amounts of conversions to this day).

6) Any Seven Years' War Infantry (French in particular are underrepresented, but everybody needs something).

Sorry, Romans are not my thing. :joy:

I can't get enough of a life! But I would like, and respecting the initial premise (5 choice)

- 1st Prussian Franco War (French line infantry and zouaves vs. Prussian line infantry (pointed helmet) and Jagger.

- 2nd end the Rif war with the Spaniards

- 3rd Japanese Russo War

- 4th the 55 days of Beijing (and this could be great . . . . Russians, British, US, French, Germans, Italians, Austrians, Japanese, Chinese and boxers and others)

- 5th seven-year war . . . . . . . .

But there are so many conflicts that, of course, it is not an exausive list. well to you and thank you all for making me remed, hoping.

Best regards

Yes definitely Spaniards for the rif war too