Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cavalry Stampede

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Cavalry Stampede

Wonderful. a dream becomes real: charging riders!

Please continue and astonish us!

Your new arab set is also very well choosen....

What no civilians?

Only joking; they would have to be running alongside, very fast

Fabulous figures.

Great looking figures. With all the mounted master figures that have been shown here in the last week or two, I'm starting to lose track of how many different sets these might fit into when they hit the market.

If I may have a (very minor) observation...is the head of the trooper here a little on the large size? It looks that way to me, but it might just be the effect of a big hat and big hair! Once he's mounted on his horse it probably won't notice, and I can certainly live with slightly big-headed (self-assured) cavalry anyway....

Stop, but stop, so whet our appetites and serve us these dishes. To see them, I'm hungry. Nothing but beautiful people and adorable subjects . . . . I love it . . . Thank you Strelets. . :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

This is so amazing. We're getting French Garde du Corps (with the crossbelt), Grenadiers a Cheval (with the fur-trimmed caps) and Mousquetaires du Roi (with the cassock). I assume there is another set of Gendarmes d'Elite in there with the lacing without the crossbelt!

And once you're done with those, you have the line cavalry - a set of regular cavalerie (maybe Cuirassiers du Roi, since those are more interesting than boring old horsemen in coats and hats); sets of mounted and dismounted dragoons; and, my personal dream, the Hussards be Bercheny!

Samogon
This is so amazing. We're getting French Garde du Corps (with the crossbelt), Grenadiers a Cheval (with the fur-trimmed caps) and Mousquetaires du Roi (with the cassock). I assume there is another set of Gendarmes d'Elite in there with the lacing without the crossbelt!

And once you're done with those, you have the line cavalry - a set of regular cavalerie (maybe Cuirassiers du Roi, since those are more interesting than boring old horsemen in coats and hats); sets of mounted and dismounted dragoons; and, my personal dream, the Hussards be Bercheny!
Hi Samogon,

The figures (well.. some) for the Gendarmerie were already posted. They were actually the first pictures of French cavalry to be uploaded by Strelets.

Look at the kettledrummer and the lacing of the officer:
http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1071466&cmd=show

Cheers!

Nicolasc
Samogon
This is so amazing. We\'re getting French Garde du Corps (with the crossbelt), Grenadiers a Cheval (with the fur-trimmed caps) and Mousquetaires du Roi (with the cassock). I assume there is another set of Gendarmes d\'Elite in there with the lacing without the crossbelt!

And once you\'re done with those, you have the line cavalry - a set of regular cavalerie (maybe Cuirassiers du Roi, since those are more interesting than boring old horsemen in coats and hats); sets of mounted and dismounted dragoons; and, my personal dream, the Hussards be Bercheny!
Hi Samogon,

The figures (well.. some) for the Gendarmerie were already posted. They were actually the first pictures of French cavalry to be uploaded by Strelets.

Look at the kettledrummer and the lacing of the officer:
http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1071466&cmd=show

Cheers!
*Not officer but trooper

Best regards,

Strelets

Oh!... what a fabolous trio. Well done Strelets.

WOW! I had no interest in this period until you made this line go!

Wow, indeed. French household cavalry as we had hoped, including, I now see, Musketeers.

More elegant and fine sculpts. This is excellent work.

Well done and thank you, Strelets.

A great morale booster in troubled times.

I suppose it's too much to hope that they will also be produced at the walk?

Philip Ball
I suppose it's too much to hope that they will also be produced at the walk?
Hopefully, Strelets will make some at ease as well as walking; if the Napoleonic Prussians are anything to go by.