Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Battle resumes

Alan Buckingham
Not looking, no use in the desert......
And they probably won't be riding on camels; It gives me the hump!

:dromedary_camel: :camel: :coffee: One hump or two?:tea:

Not my area of expertise, but these guys look as though they might be dressed for the desert.

http://theredbox.com.ua/set/206.htm

British Tank crew summer dress, ......just a bit good in the desert !

Wow.......let me sat that again Wow, they look superb, and not before time, I could think of a few more poses too, so I am buying a few in the hope of Summer dress set 2 :smiley:

Re: British Tank crew summer dress, ......just a bit good in the desert !

Alan Buckingham
Wow.......let me sat that again Wow, they look superb, and not before time, I could think of a few more poses too, so I am buying a few in the hope of Summer dress set 2 :smiley:
Alan,
Is it your birthday? You kept asking politely and they heard you. No doubt your lips will be watering at the idea of SAS LRDG in the not too distant!
James

Re: British Tank crew summer dress, ......just a bit good in the desert !

James , politeness and good manners cost nothing, and asking for a sets that are gaps in the big WW2 market means they find receptive ears, now I will buy a few, paint them up , do a few conversions, and keep asking for the LRDG/SAS sets 1 ,2 and 3 ;-)

Another group that has never been covered before, and beautifully modeled. Great pieces.

I'm very interested to see what Haron will give us in the way of Jacobite cavalry. But in the absence of dedicated figures for a very small unit, I see possible stand ins for Baggot's Hussars here. Can't find it now but did I also see a figure wearing a cuirass under his coat? Might be useful.