Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Post

Really asthonishing figures with vivid poses ....
eventually I am wrong, but I see only three bavarians and one "? " soldier. I presume a prussian or probably a bavarian jaeger? If he is a jaeger, it would been wonderful to see still more, 2-3 bavarian jaeger....

Have a nice sunny day against all circumstances....

Not my era of interest, but the ensign and drummer standing at ease (I guess) are as about as natural looking poses as you've done-superb.

sansovino
Really asthonishing figures with vivid poses ....
eventually I am wrong, but I see only three bavarians and one \"? \" soldier. I presume a prussian or probably a bavarian jaeger? If he is a jaeger, it would been wonderful to see still more, 2-3 bavarian jaeger....

Have a nice sunny day against all circumstances....
Hello,
The fourth soldier is just wearing a"bonnet de police" very typical when undressed or when the main headgear was lost.
Stay safe everyone.
CPN

Strelets
Friday - time to take a break.

Have a nice week-end!
Best regards,

Strelets

REMARKABLE! YOUR MASTERS ARE ALWAYS MORE FANTASTIC .... I HOPE TO SEE SOON MOLDS EVEN FOR DUTCH AND BELGIAN BRUNSWICK FORCES ... BUT ALSO THE POSES IN FIRE PHASE AND ALSO LOAD FOR THE PRUSSIAN HORSES ... MY CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE GREAT !LUCA K.

Thanks for another great preview of your incredible napoleonic range. :+1:

Finally some of the more relevant belligerents receive their long overdue quality-representation in 1/72.
Looking very much forward to your Russians, Austrians, Prussians & also Bavarians and hope you'll expand these essential ranges even further with artillery and some cavalry.
For infantry my priorities are marching, advancing/attacking and firing lines. Would be fantastic if you would consider further Poles and Brunswickers, but also Württembergers in this sense.
No matter what a few chauvinists are constantly whinging about, your thoughtful and comprehensive napolenic range is lightyears ahead Häts lukewarm attempts and should be a major success. :+1:

Keep up your brilliant work! :+1:

They are so tempting, very good, but alas,no use in the desert.

Alan Buckingham
They are so tempting, very good, but alas,no use in the desert.
Aw come on!

Fill those Raupenhelms with water and add a drinking tube and they'd be perfect... Better than the flimsies anyway.:relaxed: