Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Make one to sell many

I would like to see a dismounted British cavalry set where the figures are stood at the side of their horses waiting for the call into action.
Any regiment would do but the scots greys would be preferred & probably be the biggest seller.
If its popular you could release other nations as well. Please leave the french til last as i have already made my own thanks to Airfix & esci.:smile:

Agree with what Mr.Graeme, Mr. Paint Dog and other gentlemen said. Too many Ww2 Germans and Napoleonics on the market, I personally appreciate more a set which is original and which doesn't cover subjects that have already been too much taken into consideration by other producers.

Interesting thread...

What about split sets? For example RMLI for WW1 and Royal Marines Commandos for WW2 - say 10 poses for each?

I think there could be a number of topics and eras that this concept might work with

greeting from Manila

Al

"Too many Ww2 Germans and Napoleonics on the market"

I agree on WW2 because I don't care :grin: . As for Napoleonics, I disagree. Yes, too many of the same. But - just a handful - asked for what remains overdue - since decades - **** on it!

Hey, I think I'm good enough to make them myself using existant sets. So .... farewell and have a nice day - week - month - year - lifetime - whatever .... :stuck_out_tongue:

Dark age Picts. Don't know if many people would be interested but they are one of the peoples who look different to the usual dark age warrior most of whom can be reasonably represented by Viking or Anglo-Saxon figures.

Always need more Naps

And if the French camp was the number one best seller, maybe Strelets should make similar camps for other nations...

I think that's a great idea. I bought at least three sets (I think I have a fourth somewhere waiting for the brush) just for the tents and accessories. Of course the figures in camp and repose - a rarity - are valuable to me to create scenarios of rear areas. To recreate a similar set(s) for other armies - particularly with the new sculpting style would be a great thing.