Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Glimpse of the future

Could you snap a picture with gun put together. Looks very interesting. Thank you!Cappy

Finns ? interesting, no idea what gun that is.

could it be this Danish 20 PstK/40 Madsen gun?
https://www.jaegerplatoon.net/AT_GUNS1.htm

Marios I think you are right, it`s a new one to me, so learnt something today.

Thanks Alan. It is new to me, as well. I have just googled it !!

I think you are right too Marios. And kudos to Strelets for finding such a weapon.I never saw one before.

Another day, another theater

Have a good one!
Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Another day, another theater

Fantastic. This is turning into an outstanding series. Thanks for the photos. Good health!

Wow, Formidable

I'm imagining a new diorama. It all depends on the sequel and the other figurines to come. In any case thank you for this overview. Very nice realization and engraving.

Thank you
👍😍👌

Outstanding, a rider looking like he is actually aiming his pistol,and forwards that I think is a first in 1/72, well done.

Strelets

Have a good one!
Best regards,

Strelets
Sweet!!!

And that A/T piece is a little beast!

The WSS figures are just formidable.
And a kettledrummer at last!

Thank you!

N.

Brilliant, the kettledrummer just what I want. he looks Ideal for lots of periods with some simple head swaps

Dear Strelets:

Outstanding work yet again! You give us hope for more great figures/sets in the pipeline.

Bravo!

ReillyD

Dear ReillyD,
rather than hope, there are some real ones:

Best regards,

Strelets

Superb. Thanks, Strelets. Can't wait to see cavalry for both sides. I'll be buying a shedload. :+1:

Dear Ian,

you haven't seen the Brits yet, you may change your mind.:slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,

Strelets

Not likely to change my mind. The sculpting on all of your recent work has been a cut above the mark. Besides, you can't allow the Brits to be too embarrassed to fight these well clothed dudes by giving them rags to wear{:-))

Siiiii !!! yesssss!!!!

More very exciting WoSS master figures, which promise well for the future. The kettledrummer looks great and the officer aiming his rather small pocket pistol likewise. You wouldn't hit anything much beyond 10 paces with that length of barrel, but hey, when needs must....

Ten paces.....Hmmmmmm.......I believe that social distancing requires at least 20.:wink:

Excellent - you spoil us! :)

Finns for the Winter War to oppose the already produced set of Winter War Soviets?