Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let's go!

Great!!! Very good!!! Thank Strelets!!!

More great Bavarian's thanks Mr strelets.:joy:

A great commando group...
Perfect standard bearer in my opinion. Every day a little pill of joy. Thank you Strelets.

I agree; welcome reinforcements for my Bavarian Corps!

Great Bavarians, which far exceed any others in this scale in terms of sculpting and overall quality. A great addition to armies of the later Napoleonic period.

I'm just a little worried about painting that most intricate Bavarian 'checker' on that flag. Could take quite a lot of time and patience....

Minuteman
Great Bavarians, which far exceed any others in this scale in terms of sculpting and overall quality. A great addition to armies of the later Napoleonic period.

I'm just a little worried about painting that most intricate Bavarian 'checker' on that flag. Could take quite a lot of time and patience....
I would rather have a bare pole myself as I use printed flags from Warflag. However, if we are supplied with a flag I much prefer this design with a free flowing flag. What I do is print my flags on sticky paper (like Bumper sticker paper) and stick my flag on and around the given flag. A spray of sealant and I'm good to go for my purposes. Flags that drape around the body of the figure are a bit more problematic - but I can definitely use this one - even if I have to cut the flag off it's a minimal job considering and is probably useful to non-painters.

This advancing set is going to be a ripper, combining these lovely command figures with the advancing fusiliers that you showed us on 26th March (http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1071077&cmd=show).

Not looking....

Bare pole ??

I think you're on the wrong forum.

Looks like a Long Range Bavarian Group from here..... :mask: