Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let's go!

Yes, the bavarians are coming...

Really nice master-figures

Indeed very nice looking bavarians on the road to Moscou.....

Great!!! Very good!!! Thank Strelets!!!

More great Bavarian's thanks Mr strelets.:joy:

A great commando group...
Perfect standard bearer in my opinion. Every day a little pill of joy. Thank you Strelets.

I agree; welcome reinforcements for my Bavarian Corps!

Great Bavarians, which far exceed any others in this scale in terms of sculpting and overall quality. A great addition to armies of the later Napoleonic period.

I'm just a little worried about painting that most intricate Bavarian 'checker' on that flag. Could take quite a lot of time and patience....

Minuteman
Great Bavarians, which far exceed any others in this scale in terms of sculpting and overall quality. A great addition to armies of the later Napoleonic period.

I'm just a little worried about painting that most intricate Bavarian 'checker' on that flag. Could take quite a lot of time and patience....
I would rather have a bare pole myself as I use printed flags from Warflag. However, if we are supplied with a flag I much prefer this design with a free flowing flag. What I do is print my flags on sticky paper (like Bumper sticker paper) and stick my flag on and around the given flag. A spray of sealant and I'm good to go for my purposes. Flags that drape around the body of the figure are a bit more problematic - but I can definitely use this one - even if I have to cut the flag off it's a minimal job considering and is probably useful to non-painters.

This advancing set is going to be a ripper, combining these lovely command figures with the advancing fusiliers that you showed us on 26th March (http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1071077&cmd=show).

Not looking....

Bare pole ??

I think you're on the wrong forum.

Looks like a Long Range Bavarian Group from here..... :mask: