Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any news on the Gallipoli sets?

I scrolled down through the postings to see if Strelets had added anything to earlier postings and came across the 'plea' from Richard Hern, for the GALLIPOLI sets. I agree whole-heartedly with his sentiments and suggestions.
The whole string of postings by Richard and others made very interesting reading.

My favourite theme, so far produced by Strelets is the Palestine/Middle Eastern theatre of WWI.
The figures produced, so far, by Strelets for that subject have been phenomenal.

Strelets, please let us see some of the 'Gallipoli' masters.

p.s. I've just read the WWI thread. Once again Richard has suggested most of the sets I would like to see. Including Naval Brigade and The Emden's Guns. (He must have seen 'Shout at the Devil')

The only thing I would add is; I would like to see a lot more CAMELS. (in lots of new poses)

Re: Any news on the Gallipoli sets?

Dear Murat,

new masters are published as and when ready.
No images = no masters.

As to the camels - they don't sell, hence little incentive to divert there, although we had quite extensive plans for them.

Best regards,

Strelets

I hope to see them soon.....

That's a great pity, also because these sets would represent an original alternative to the most common Naps and WW2 ranges

Yes Murat, I have seem 'Shout at the Devil.' Also, although I'm a seventh generation Kiwi, I have a family link to the Great War in Africa. Many second or third generation immigrants to NZ in the late 19th/early 20th Century who wanted to farm, found it prohibitively expensive, and were lured to Rhodesia - including one of my great uncles who served throughout the war in Africa - his 3 brothers being with the NZEF on the Western Front.