Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Napeoleonic Artillery?

Yes pleaseeeee!!!!

Hi Erik,

I would be good to get a Spanish artillery set with a couple of oxen in the set as I believe the Spanish used them to pull their guns.

bfn

Allan

Yes it would!!! And a cavalry troop of "garrocheros" too!!!!

i agree with all the above posts I think we also need a Brunswick artillery set quite a few people have scratch built them on the internet so there is a place:kissing_closed_eyes: for them.

I would love a Brunswick set, but TBH I would much prefer the main powers get theirs first. Prussian and Russian horse artillery, and a decent new modern set of Prussian foot.

After that, then others would be nice.

But, if we are talking Brunswick, some line and light 8nfantrt in shako without that ****ed horsehair plume. We need the regular regiments...

Marc the plastics fan
I would love a Brunswick set, but TBH I would much prefer the main powers get theirs first. Prussian and Russian horse artillery, and a decent new modern set of Prussian foot.

After that, then others would be nice.

But, if we are talking Brunswick, some line and light 8nfantrt in shako without that ****ed horsehair plume. We need the regular regiments...
PIENAMENTE D'ACCORDO RIGUARDO E ARTIGLIERIE E IN PARTICOLARE PER L'ESERCITO DEI BRUNSWICK DEL QUALE FAREBBERO COMODO ANCHE SET DI CAVALLERIA E FANTI AVANGUARD.... L.K.

And in English?