Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Napeoleonic Artillery?

There is a shortage of usable 1/72 Napoleonic artillery
We could use a good set of French foot, Russian foot, Austrian, and Prussian.

Re: Napeoleonic Artillery?

I agree! We need them!

Hi Everyone,

I also think this would be a great idea we are looking for 6 figure crews for each nation.

bfn

Allan

I add my "aye" to that.

Yes pleaseeeee!!!!

Hi Erik,

I would be good to get a Spanish artillery set with a couple of oxen in the set as I believe the Spanish used them to pull their guns.

bfn

Allan

Yes it would!!! And a cavalry troop of "garrocheros" too!!!!

i agree with all the above posts I think we also need a Brunswick artillery set quite a few people have scratch built them on the internet so there is a place:kissing_closed_eyes: for them.

I would love a Brunswick set, but TBH I would much prefer the main powers get theirs first. Prussian and Russian horse artillery, and a decent new modern set of Prussian foot.

After that, then others would be nice.

But, if we are talking Brunswick, some line and light 8nfantrt in shako without that ****ed horsehair plume. We need the regular regiments...

Marc the plastics fan
I would love a Brunswick set, but TBH I would much prefer the main powers get theirs first. Prussian and Russian horse artillery, and a decent new modern set of Prussian foot.

After that, then others would be nice.

But, if we are talking Brunswick, some line and light 8nfantrt in shako without that ****ed horsehair plume. We need the regular regiments...
PIENAMENTE D'ACCORDO RIGUARDO E ARTIGLIERIE E IN PARTICOLARE PER L'ESERCITO DEI BRUNSWICK DEL QUALE FAREBBERO COMODO ANCHE SET DI CAVALLERIA E FANTI AVANGUARD.... L.K.

And in English?