Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1701-1714

Dear Stretlets, I agree, a separate officers set does not seem necessary. Often there are figures in the cavalry sets themselves that can be made into mounted officers if desired. I do want to applaud Stretlets for finishing a series by producing opposing cavalry and artillery sets for the WSS period before rushing off to create the 7 Years War sets. It remains a mystery to me why Revell never created Prussian artillery for their 7 Years War series, artillery for their 30 Year War Swedes, and cavalry for the opposing catholic side in that same series. Although Mars have tried to create a great variety within the historic periods they choose, they are, IMHO, so below the mark in quality that they are not worth purchasing. You, however, and Red Box, have become the top flight for me, both in the quality of your sets AND in the efforts that you make to not leave important components out. Having read your comments on the difficulty with WSS French cavalry, what a perfect opportunity to create a set of Maison du Roi. Those uniforms would be a pleasure to paint, and would be very easy to convert to mounted officers. I would also plea that you take the time to create topnotch artillery sets. That would be worth waiting for. Once again, congratulations on creating a truly marvelous series of figures.

"a perfect opportunity to create a set of Maison du Roi"

:ok_hand:

Have a nice week-end!

Strelets

Re: "a perfect opportunity to create a set of Maison du Roi"

please strelets put one 2 figure classified x to inside , lets say like in movie ,,Manon Lescaut´´

Now that's what I'm talking about! Beautiful!!

A good looking gentleman of the Royal Household. Let's look forward to more of these riders …..and some good looking horses too:smile:

Re: "Let's look forward to more of these riders"

Re: "and some good looking horses too"

Best regards,

Strelets

Amazing!
CPN

...and there is your mounted officer{:-)) Beautiful sculpting and fantastic horses. Thanks Stretlets. You are the perfect antidote. Have a great week.

oh what a gorgeous figures....and the horses was amazing... thank you Strelets for so many good news.Ciao!!

Lovely horses. And a lovely big wig on that excellent mounted officer as well!

Re: 1701-1714

A gendarme, a marshall, quite imposing and martial horses.

Way to go Strelets! Promising