Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Message

Maybe it's true, or maybe not, who know...

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/china-internet-ban-criticism-could-suppress-coronavirus-news-2020-3

but I wish him good health.

Frank's message - who's hurt by such a message which, first of all, expresses concern, compassion and goodwill?

But I wish you good health too.

The Chinese are the biggest ethnic minority in Exeter and mainly students. I have been seeing Chinese youngsters with face masks since December of last year. They often wear them when they have the flu as well as the now well known Covid-19. My neighbours are Chinese and have been isolating since late Feb and as their poor luck would have it they are back in isolation again by the UK Government's measures, University shutdowns and so on. The sentiments expressed by Frank are similar to theirs and kind words never go amiss.
Dreadful as the virus is, the lower pollution levels and quiet are something I never thought I would experience again. Another totally empty bus to the hospital has just gone by. Weird but it is all starting to seem commonplace.

When looking for genuine test dumps for CompTIA SY0-501 Security+ Certification Exam material online, TestsMate came out trumps. It was the only website that offered 100 percent actual test questions and answers for the SY0-501 exam, as well as a 100 percent pass guarantee. The outcomes of Tests Mate's authentic SY0-501 www.TestsMate.com astounded me because they helped me achieve a score of 94 percent.