Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Artillery for these Fellows!

I absolutely love the new Napoleonic infantry sets! Just outstanding work that makes me love the whole hobby and scale of 1/72.

I would love to see artillery pieces and crews with a similar level of detail and quality.

I have always enjoyed painting artillery crew figures. I think often it is in these figures that the sculptors show off their skills a little and display the quality of a line of figures.

It would also be nice if the same quality were applied to the guns.

Even though there are some nice sets by other manufacturers, I think Strelet's Napoleonic artillery pieces would find a warm, perhaps explosive?! welcome.

What do you think?

Re: Artillery for these Fellows!

Agree! I would love to see Russian early and late horse artillery and cossack artillery, Austrian artillery to complement H.'s greatcoats, Russian, Austrian and Prussian,limbers and waggons. Spanish artillery and last but not least a decent set of French guard artillery including limber with more than four crew who are less static then E/I.'s set. In short: plenty to look forward to.

Re: Artillery for these Fellows!

It would be great to have some new artillery sets there is a Polish Napoleonic artillery already on the the list witch will probably use French cannons if so it would probably be the standard guns for a french Set & also other French allies as well.