Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
M139. Time to time it's our time -

Hello every body,

My level of English it's very low. Perhaps I Will commit error of english syntax. Excuse me in advance.

I have a question for Strelets. I am waiting for the box M139 Highlanders in attack. When do you mind to product this box? Please.

I am very found of your product. It's very wonderfull.

Best regards

Re: M139. Time to time it's our time -

Zouave72
Hello every body,

My level of English it's very low. Perhaps I Will commit error of english syntax. Excuse me in advance.

I have a question for Strelets. I am waiting for the box M139 Highlanders in attack. When do you mind to product this box? Please.

I am very found of your product. It's very wonderfull.

Best regards
My level of English is quite low. I'm sorry about that. My question is about the box M139 'Highlander infantry in attack'. I would like to know if this is possible when this box is produced, to complete a diorama. I really like the diversity of your production, as well as the original topics

Best regards (Perhaps it's better? No? :) :blush:

Dear Zouave72,

it's planned for release this spring.
Best regards,

Strelets

Perfectly understood.

Thank you for your response. So the box will be out within three months. that's good news. I wanted to thank you for the happiness you bring me, almost at every box. thank you and congratulations to your entire team.

Best regards

I dare to ask which are the rest items planned for release this spring. Especially what about WW2 items...Dear strelets, please, just make a guess!!!