Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Keep going, gentlemen!

What a "must have" set of figures.

Well done, Strelets.

donald

I concur completely!

Ditto and ditto.

Thanks so much Strelets. It's always a good Friday with one of your wonderful Friday teasers, but especially when it is a Napoleonics teaser.

Up the irons!!! as Iron Maiden salute...

great figures thank you for brightening the day, looks like my Bavarian army is about to get some more units

Another excellent and very welcome set. Strelets continues to deliver for this hobby.

Thanks a lot again for your continous previews in these hard times!

It makes fun to expect this and all other excellent sets in queue.
Will we see fighting napoleonic bavarians and russians too?

Great looking troops will be buying a few sets of these the good thing about Bavarian's is the variety of units using the same basic uniform with only different colours for the regiments.

Strelets

We wish you a nice week-end.
Stay safe!

Best regards,

Strelets
Really nice poses nice to see a variation and more lifelike appearance......hope you are well and glad to see your still producing as without you and your staff I think our hobby would just die? you've injected a well appreciated variety of subjects to us all keep safe .

Ah bummer! I was hoping this week we'd see more poses for the WWII US Anti-tank set.

No probs, Arlin:

Best regards,
Strelets

Re: Keep going, gentlemen! THANKS STRELETS

Thanks Strelets for the extra anti tank pic. That 75mm recoilless rifle will find its way to Korea as well!

Really good...have you intentions to do some medium or heavy pieces of US artillery? Example for 105 mm with crew in one box in greatcoat and another in pacific or South Italy teathres.
You are great !! Ciao.

Wonderful figures. The new Strelets figures are inspiring. Keep going! Awesome! Bonus figures are fun!

New and Improved Bavarians now with knapsacks and gaiters(mostly) these fellows are clearly on the move, they are going to be the back bone of my Bavarian Army. Excellent.:grinning:

Strelets

We wish you a nice week-end.
Stay safe!

Best regards,

Strelets
Outstanding. It s almost as if they had been taken from real life. Really, if these are not masters but production figures, they will rank among your best.

Cheers!

These look great i would hope you would be making a marching set for the Brunswick infantry as well if that's possible.:heart_eyes:

Fantastic figures and it can’t be easy to mould them side on.
It might seem a silly thing to say but it’s the little things like these previews that raise some cheer in this worrying time.:neutral_face:

They will of no use in the desert.

Alan Buckingham
They will of no use in the desert.
Have they tried?

That officer figure is a really nice pose.

Very beautiful figurines. The first two are splendid and the others correspond exactly to what I am looking for: thank you for putting gaiters on them. If their size is at least 23.5 mm I would probably buy several boxes.