Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Some Friday medicine

Bring good news ... I am collecting and I have already started painting the French and English figures of the WSS. The miniatures made by Strelets are exquisite, beautiful, very well made, in addition to being unique from the WSS period (1701-1714). There will soon be a table wargame on the topic. I would like the artillery and cavalry to be launched.

Ave collectores successione Hispanica bellum, morituri te salutant!

Nice week-end, gentlemen!

Strelets

Re: Ave collectores successione Hispanica bellum, morituri te salutant!

Stretlets, beautiful work again on that mounted figure. I have to say, in response to the review in PSR, I found absolutely NO flash on any of the figures I just received, and the detail in the modeling and casting is exquisite. The French and British figures match and blend with each other perfectly, no matter who sculpted them. IMHO, the quality of your work is easily equal to or surpasses that of Revell and Red Box. You are creating a range here that I believe will be considered a definitive classic for collectors in decades to come. Hopefully you will round it out with both cavalry and artillery sets. Keep up the good work!

Anti-tank medicine:

Best regards,

Strelets

Wow, he looks like the Duke of Marlborough if I am not wrong

Alessandro
Yes, but where's his camel?

Alessandro
Eugene, I should have thought.

Verrry nice! Thank you Strelets.

Wow, there is something for every disease, as I can see !!!

"IF" he has a camel he may be of some use........ but what looks like A 37MM Bofors AT will be of use no mater what crew , even winter war Fin`s

Splendid early 18th century gentleman and finnish tank hunters with steady nerves. Great!

Thank you Strelets for the news, and for not letting YouKnowWhose comments to other Friday candy put you off.

Interesting to see the prone figure being sculpted not in the, well, prone position. I would think this might make getting one surface sufficiently flat more difficult.

Very nice figures. Are we looking at a personality set?

Count me in for a command set. I have held off on these new WSS as without generals they are not useful on my wargames table. But once commanders are available then I’m in. Getting excited