Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hät industries

Hello Wayne; what does BTW mean?

:laughing:

Thanks Murat/Wayne, I had a hearty laugh this morning (several hours ago now) when I read this.
When asked by SHMBO what I was laughing at, I told her, only to be asked (dead-set), "What does BTW mean?"
It also helped me to overcome the tragic disappointment of another week with a non-Napoleonic teaser. That is two in a row. We are *so* hard done by.

James Fisher I believe you mean SWMBO - I'm not sure what SHMBO means.

Back to the original post - there is also an unofficial Hat Industries Facebook Group.

Steve, don't you spell who with an 'h'?
Yeah, stuffed up there, d@mn!

Although our hosts were always very tolerant regarding other manufacturers subjects, they made perfectly clear that they do not wish further Hät promotion at their site.
No big deal, since this company runs its own forum (as we surely all know)... .

http://pub33.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2833323740&frmid=6&msgid=1060863&cmd=show

Thank you all, it was just a question and hope Strelets didn't feel offended, as it is written upsides that we should feel free to talk about every aspect of 1/72 scale. My mistake, I didn't read the discussion Peter the Great reported. Renewed thanks to all who answered.

Ale