Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eureka!

Yes, Australia Post. I did once see something that looked very similar, just a different coloured tube, for $4 in one of the cheap shops but it's not there now so I didn't get to try it.

Paint dog, I recommend searching "google . com" and click on "images" then enter "5 second fix." All sorts of sellers will show up including Amazon and ebay. I use this strategy for finding all sorts of hard to find items except the figurines themselves. Amazon, ebay and Walmart all have excellent and liberal return policies. You've got to be careful buying glue and products that have a short shelf-life. Gasoline to drive to a store could cost the same as the tube itself.

I recommend starting with Amazon and look for "Free Shipping" and check out the Sellers Feedback ratings. Hope this helps. GC

GC
Paint dog, I recommend searching "google . com" and click on "images" then enter "5 second fix." All sorts of sellers will show up including Amazon and ebay. I use this strategy for finding all sorts of hard to find items except the figurines themselves. Amazon, ebay and Walmart all have excellent and liberal return policies. You've got to be careful buying glue and products that have a short shelf-life. Gasoline to drive to a store could cost the same as the tube itself.

I recommend starting with Amazon and look for "Free Shipping" and check out the Sellers Feedback ratings. Hope this helps. GC
Thank you, GC. Sound advice.

donald