Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heading for a week-end

James Fisher
Worth visiting nearly every day!
Lovely Bavarians at rest. isn’t it kind of that handsome gentleman to take Mrs Frankenstein for a walk?!
For shame James. She's probably his valentine. I agree the Bavarians are looking good

James Fisher
Worth visiting nearly every day!
Lovely Bavarians at rest. isn’t it kind of that handsome gentleman to take Mrs Frankenstein for a walk?!
Ssshhh... That's young Hans Baumholder trying to avoid conscripting.

I love the promenading couple; looks like I might be getting my first set of Bavarians.

I do sometimes buy a set to get one or two figures if I want the figure enough, so I'm happy to get these civilians however they come. I notice though that there are some guys on Benno's who are really hoping that these civilians will be released in a dedicated set.

Yes there is a lot of speculation as to how they will be delivered and opinions on how they should be ideally released. I've put in my contribution on this debate earlier in this thread and in another thread. Unfortunately, Strelets seem to be being a bit tight lipped about this and have so far not responded to my direct questions. All part of the fun I suppose but I'm finding it a bit frustrating. I expect there are also people who never wanted the bonus Streltsi and don't want civilians at all and would prefer more poses in the set.

Strelets
Time for a walk:

or a fag:

or just for some rest:

Have a nice one, gentlemen!

Best regards,

Strelets
Great figures nice to see a lot more individualism and character and great civilian figures as well to complement the era !!!!

I guess it wont be long till we see complete civilian era packs as well as supply trains to compliment the brilliant new sculpts??????

Well done strelets