Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missing sprues in the last batch of sets

Hi Strelets,

I am in the UK and have bought hundreds of boxes of Strelets figures over the years mainly via Hannants and Drum & Flag and have never had any problems with the sprues.

As for command figures I would also like to see more in each box, if I understand correctly that you currently block off the command part of the mold as opposed to having some secret stash of command figures, I would be willing to pay slightly more to keep these extra command figures on all sprues.

Ditto to the above.

Napoleonic sets all present, correct and flamin' marvellous!

I like Allan's suggestion. Command figures are always really, really useful. Could be a super point of difference too!

All power to you to keep going at or around your current rate, range of periods/poses and excellent quality.

James

No missing parts for me. And I bought more than six sets (not napoleonics)...

Bought all napoleonics bar two, that will come later via internet. No problem.

I bought all new sets and 10 sets from 231 and 232 WSS line. All the sets had their corresponding sprues.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

All good in the hood.:+1:

Sì purtroppo ho fatto un acquisto di 30 scatole con 6 referenze 5 x tipo è per ognuna di queste ho trovato una confezione priva dello sprue del set comando. Referenze 199 200 201 202 220 154. E ho avvisato subito il mio fornitore di fiducia.... Del problema.... Se mi potete spiegare come mai.... Cmq i figurini sono bellissimi e non vedo l'ora di vedere fra le mie mani le unità di Cavalleria prussiana spero in seguito anche alla carica..... Luca Kristancic