Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missing sprues in the last batch of sets

Hi Strelets,

I purchased all of the new Napoleonic sets and all were perfect, However to improve any quality control errors perhaps it would be better to leave command figures on all sprues. It would solve this issue and stop us all nagging you for separate command sets.

I am sure we would all pay a little more and it would improve efficiency on the production line so a win - win.

p.s
thanks for asking us though

bfn

Allan

Hi Strelets,

I am in the UK and have bought hundreds of boxes of Strelets figures over the years mainly via Hannants and Drum & Flag and have never had any problems with the sprues.

As for command figures I would also like to see more in each box, if I understand correctly that you currently block off the command part of the mold as opposed to having some secret stash of command figures, I would be willing to pay slightly more to keep these extra command figures on all sprues.

Ditto to the above.

Napoleonic sets all present, correct and flamin' marvellous!

I like Allan's suggestion. Command figures are always really, really useful. Could be a super point of difference too!

All power to you to keep going at or around your current rate, range of periods/poses and excellent quality.

James

No missing parts for me. And I bought more than six sets (not napoleonics)...

Bought all napoleonics bar two, that will come later via internet. No problem.

I bought all new sets and 10 sets from 231 and 232 WSS line. All the sets had their corresponding sprues.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

All good in the hood.:+1:

Sì purtroppo ho fatto un acquisto di 30 scatole con 6 referenze 5 x tipo è per ognuna di queste ho trovato una confezione priva dello sprue del set comando. Referenze 199 200 201 202 220 154. E ho avvisato subito il mio fornitore di fiducia.... Del problema.... Se mi potete spiegare come mai.... Cmq i figurini sono bellissimi e non vedo l'ora di vedere fra le mie mani le unità di Cavalleria prussiana spero in seguito anche alla carica..... Luca Kristancic