Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prussian uhlans

Yes, they are beautiful.
When they were Releases I will buy them.

Greetings
Michael

LI
civilians are the New Bonus figures?

so are we going to get WW2 civilians? and other periods?
i dont like this why strelets wont make civillian set and not to add . i dont want uhlans but i want civillians

:+1:

These civilians don't look like early 19th century civilians anyway but rather like 20th century Ukrainians enthusiastically cheering their tank riding Nazi German "liberators". So, just about what you want.

A fabulous looking set of real people; speaking to a neighbour, adjusting a lanyard, accepting a loaf of bread. they look fabulous.

And period civilians included in the set as requested here on the forum, awesome! well done Strelets.

Yawn........

Are the horses a bit short in the neck still?

Thinking about the flag bearer, he might work on a mounted color party alongside Blucher?

Interesting to see the grazing horse, only the second I can think of in 1/72 plastics. From my own admittedly modest experience of horse riding, ie sitting-on-a horse-without-falling-off, I got the impression that this is by far the animal's own favourite pose.

Brian
Are the horses a bit short in the neck still?
That's what I thought as well. Apart from the horses' necks, this is brilliant sculpting.

I also like the idea of having civilians instead of the Streletsi.

Kudos to Strelets!

Re: Prussian uhlans and civilians

Wow at last !!!!
Some really nice figures and horses ....and hopefully these will be the new additions to every new sets instead of the streletsi !!!
Glad to see my suggestion used at last!

Plus giving the cavalry/soldiers more normal poses was great,now if only we can have some laden down with "acquired" baggage .....and better yet pack animals/supply trains with generic loads for different eras.

So glad to see the improvement in our hobby and the quality of work from strelets they are creating diversity in figures and extending the options available to us all I was over the moon when I saw these new civilians there is a new dawn approaching thankyou again Strelets
Please can we have supply trains
More civilians or at least 1 or 2 in each new box
Paratroopers all countries
Medical
Lrdg and axis equivalents
Armed irregulars all eras

Well done strelets !!!!!

Bravo Strelets!

Wonderful sculpting of convincingly natural poses for both horses and riders alike. Just what I like! I'm particularly pleased with the sculpting progress Strelets are making with their horses, their very early figures not meeting this kind of excellent standard.

Bravo!

Magnificent stuff, Strelets, keep it up.

If I had been asked in 2000 if there would be any good Prussian figures in 1:72 after REVELL withdrew from this business, I would clearly have replied "No".

And today I look with enthusiasm at these great Prussian Uhlans... :heart_eyes:

Wonderful work..

I urgently need new colors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very happy if the Streltsi get replaced by civilians as I think they have run their course. However, I hope any civilians will match the era of the troops, no point giving me napoleonic civilians with a WWII set as I'll just throw them away, similarly I'm not going to buy a napoleonic set just to get one or two civilians for an era I do collect.