Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Some Questions for strelets

Yes, these ones are long out-of-stock.
Regards,

Strelets

Thank You!for your reply. Hopefully they would be considered for a re-stock. If not perhaps a new set could be made to go with the French. They need an adversary.
I enjoy your products as I have bought literally hundreds of boxes over the years.
Again thanks for everything. Cappy

Cappy
Thank You for your reply. I was trying to get the Germans in gasmasks set. Just cant seem to get them in U. S.anymore. Cappy
Just in case this is of any use, but the postage costs from Europe may be high.

https://www.theluckysoldier.it/en-us/m060-german-infantry-in-gas-masks/

Thank you Sandy.Alas I dont know how to order from another country. I will just have to wait and see if Strelets will re-stock them or sculpt something new. Cappy

Thanks for posting that link Sandy. I had given up on being able to find a set, so snapped one up forthwith!
Four sets remaining...
James

I am sure Strelets will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the problem with restock is that Strelets use moulds that only make 5000 or so sets before they deteriorate. At least that's how it used to be, I think. Therefore to do restock would involve remaking the moulds, not always practicable.