Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First Friday of 2020

Strelets
Ask

and it shall be given!

Best regards,

Strelets
Thank you very much dear team Strelets.
It was more than expected.
Kind regards.
CPN

Some Spanish troops for the Rif war would be appreciated too.

First for 2020 and most intriguing! I'm thinking a Brunswick artillery officer or perhaps early hussar? The civilians are most interesting too.

Good on youse Strelets!

I agree. More FFL, perhaps with mules & horses, & Spanish soldiers for RIF war please. Lately I discovered a new war: Barbary War 1805 which all it requires are Swedish & American soldiers.May be 2020 will be the year for 1 box of Vichy of General Petain & a couple of boxes for US 1812 war which will close 2 small gaps in our beloved hobby. I live in hope. Heartful thanks Strelets & keep up the super good work,

Figures on the march are not my favourite thing but add a group of civilians cheering them (or handing them bread) as they march past and suddenly they become very interesting.

Well done Strelets for heeding the call for civilian figures these teasers look terrific.

Thanks for sharing the first preview in 2020! :+1:
Strelets starts quite strong with this promising Brunswick Hussar.
And, even better, some Civilians cheering them on the way to their embarkment 1809 or Quatre Bras 1815.
The Civilians could prove extremely useful for a longer period & can be placed in Flanders, the Netherlands and wide parts of northern Germany.

I believe this is a Prussian Uhlan Officer of the Lützow Free Corps

He would also make a fine Brunswick Hussar officer

Very nice...

I think it is one of Lützows men.

They did not operate like a regular army, but rather like partisans. Therefore, they needed the support of the population.

Great idea !