Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: May I ... ?

Strelets

yet

Encouraging. Something approaching a "complete" range has always been Strelets' forte & is much appreciated.

Paint dog
Strelets

yet

Encouraging. Something approaching a "complete" range has always been Strelets' forte & is much appreciated.
Absolutely! Very encouraging, and thank you for replying.

So looking forwards to these.

British Infantry in Attack arrived this morning - in terms of quality, probably better than the Advance set. Loving the command figures and the grenadiers are lovely espcially the figure with the hatchet. The figure standing firing is just spot on.

Will you consider a Command figures set, just a box of all of the command sprues? The officers and standard bearers and musicians are one of the highlights in the range for me - the number and variety of figures means a command group is no longer just the same four figures repeated ad nauseam, but has genuine variety.

Hi Steve,

I agree a separate command box for the horse and musket period would be great, This period requires lots of regiments and command figures a second flag bearer would also be great even better would be just flag poles to which we can add our own flags.

bfn

Allan