Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy New Year!

Best wishes to everyone and I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year, Its three hours to the bells in Scotland where nearly all Scots will run about like headless chickens kissing total strangers. As a teetotaler now its shameful behavior but was fun at the time.

to Strelets thank you for keeping our hobby going on your own whilst at the same time improving the quality greatly. I hope you and all your staff are all safe and have a very happy 2020.

can you please put Alan out of his misery and do some nice LRDG and Afrika Korp he has been very patient and has kept his sense of humour whilst we Nappy fans are being spoiled rotten.

best wishes from Scotland

bfn
Allan

Happy new year to everyone.

Were ever you are..

Tank you and best wishes to you dear team Strelets as well as you all.
Cheers
CPN

Wishing all a Happy and Blessed New Year!

A Very Happy New Year to Strelets for all the many excellent sets of figures they have produced and A Very Happy New Year to all the contributors to the forum which make this such a wonderful hobby.

Thank you Strelets for all your hard work!
Wishing you and all fellow collectors a happy and healthy New Year! Cappy

Gosh Strelets, the New Year is still quite young for some and yet to arrive for others but you have already provided us with more lovely masters to gawp at. The first of many, given that marvellous list of coming sets.

Any undermining of our prosperity is well and truly overshadowed by increasing our enjoyment of life with your 1/72nd beauties!!

All the best for 2020 to all of you at Strelets and to all who visit and/or comment on the forum.

James

Continued success in the coming year!

Happy New Year Strelets! I'm sure you have lots of good things in store for us but I hope 2020 also brings good things to you.

And a Happy New Year to all the forum members, I hope this is the year your dream set appears.

Health and happiness to you all !

Ooooohhh, Dutch civilians? Shiny! Happy new year everybody.

Happy New Year to Strelets!

Looking forward to another year of terrific figures from you!

Happy New Year to You !!
Felice anno nuovo a tutti voi.