Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who has received the new boxes?

Wow all those new sets on one box loads of nappy sets as well how on earth am I going to afford them good god I am going have to find a better job or sell the wife.:grinning:

Ian Bruce
On the side of the Confederate firing line box, it lists Bavarian Infantry "at attack", Prussian Uhlans,Prussian Dragoons, Finnish anti-tank squads in both summer and winter uniforms(two separate sets), American anti-tank squad, Prussian Hussars and Bavarian Infantry at ease. Also Austrian Grenadiers standing at shoulder arms and order arms, and French infantry in summer dress in the same two poses.
Good evening,
Very impressive.
Thank you very much for sharing and thank Strelets for such a plan!
Cheers
CPN

Gosh, yet another impressive list even before most of us get the latest sets in our hot little hands. Strelets don’t let the grass grow under their feet do they? Super stuff

Prussian uhlans and Prussian dragoons and Prussian hussars, that's interesting. The dragoons especially, there is a need for a good set of dragoons. There's a need for uhlans in a different uniform too.

I was slightly confused by the eventual title of box 249. I hadn’t expected “Confederate Infantry In Defence”. Was expecting “Confederate Infantry Firing”. Ah well figures are fine.

Thanks to Ian and PSR we can already have a look at Strelets prolonged plans. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

PSR lists the latest announcements with the following serial numbers:
203 - Austrian Grenadiers Standing Order Arms
204 - Austrian Grenadiers Standing Shoulder Arms
221 - French Infantry in Summer Dress Standing Shoulder Arms
222 - French Infantry in Summer Dress Standing Order Arms
227 - Bavarian Infantry at Attack
228 - Prussian Uhlans
229 - Prussian Dragoons
245 - Finnish Anti-Tank Squad in Summer Dress
246 - Finnish Anti-Tank Squad in Winter Dress
247 - American Anti-Tank Squad
248 - Prussian Hussars
270 - Bavarian Infantry at Ease

In addition to previously announced sets, this is another extremely pleasing outlook on some very useful & long-desired subjects.
My favourites are:
- the WWII AT-squads
Hoping for a rich and action-heavy diversity from early makeshift-solutions like Molotov cocktails, AT-rifles & Geballte Ladung/satchel charges & sticky bombs to later Faustpatrone & Panzerfausts/Bazookas. Could also imagine this set concept for other nations & theatres, like Italian & DAK AT-squads in North Africa/the Mediterranean, Soviet & German sets for the eastern front (summer & winter) but also desperate Japanese AT-methods.
- Nap. Prussian cavalry
Together with their infantry comrades (& Russians and Austrians of course) these could finally be some appropriate figures needed to overcome Napoleons reign.
- Nap. Bavarian Infantry in attack
This and further sets could also easily outperform the weak earlier attempts from another manufacturer. Hoping for more sets regarding so-called "minor" belligerents, first of all Poles, Württembergers, Brunswickers and Bavarians.

Happy days! :smile:

How far has Pickett retreated?

How far has Pickett retreated?

According to ther PSR news page - future set 222 has been renamed "French Infantry in Summer Dress Standing Order Arms".

Has he left the field of conflict altogether?