Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: With pleasure!

My dreams concerning 1/72 miniatures are finally coming true. Ever since I as a kid in a history book saw a picture from an old painting depicting the battle of Höchstädt/Blenheim, I have wanted suitable figures in miniature looking like the ones on the picture. 30 years later I can get them. Thank you Strelets!

Hi,

Those are superb and come in convenient poses.

I wish there was an extra drummer in each set (actually, it would be easier to have a separate command box)

Best,

N

Wonderful figures! I can´t await to have them in my hands .... Wonderful expectations for 2020!

these are indeed wonderful sculpts, impressed, can't wait for their release, hope that a personality /command set will be done in future as has been done for other periods, like Marlborough, Cadogan, various French marshals, Eugene of Savoy, Overkirk, maybe Augustus of Saxony, Victor Amadeus of Savoy, even a foot figure of Marlburough's runners, there is so much scope for figures during War of Spanish Succession
cheers Old John

olkd John
these are indeed wonderful sculpts, impressed, can't wait for their release, hope that a personality /command set will be done in future as has been done for other periods, like Marlborough, Cadogan, various French marshals, Eugene of Savoy, Overkirk, maybe Augustus of Saxony, Victor Amadeus of Savoy, even a foot figure of Marlburough's runners, there is so much scope for figures during War of Spanish Succession
cheers Old John
I would go for that personalities set. Throw in the big names and add some more of the command sprues. Yeah!

Totally wowed again! :smile:
Thanks for the previewing these outstanding figures.

Good to know that Strelets will handle the French forces appropriately. Hoping for a fundamental and wide coverage of French Kabinettskriege units. They are essential to depict many european conflicts throughout this period. To a similar extent this also applies for Habsburgian/Imperial forces of the time.

Thanks for sharing this excellent looking figures and thus another of those joyful moments. :+1: :smile:

Re: French Fusileers - Early War

Yes I know, this is not my period, I am not royalist either but ... what are these figurines beautiful!