Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: With pleasure!

Ufff Strelets!!!!
CONGRATULLATIONS x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000...and so on:heart_eyes:

Strelets

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets
Wow !!!
I als alter Bayer muss sagen; Macht´s weida a so.
Echt Spitzenmässig.

Also Pfüat Gott und allen Figurenfreunden ein gesegnetes und friedvolles Weihnachtsfest!!!

Michael:santa: :christmas_tree: :gift:

MHinz
Strelets

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets
Wow !!!
I als alter Bayer muss sagen; Macht´s weida a so.
Echt Spitzenmässig.

Also Pfüat Gott und allen Figurenfreunden ein gesegnetes und friedvolles Weihnachtsfest!!!

Michael:santa: :christmas_tree: :gift:
Merry Christmas to you and all the rest of the Streltsi, hoping the new year brings you everything you want and nothing you don't need.

Strelets

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets
Strelets Team,

These Masters have personality and evoke excitement! Another masterful success in the making.

Well done - GC

Please excuse my ignorance, because my knowledge of this period doesn't extend beyond the song, but am I correct in thinking that these are fairly accurate figures for French troops in the WSS?

No sign of pikemen in cuirasses on the box so perhaps the pikemen we've seen are for a separate set. Which would mean, wouldn't it? that anyone who really doesn't like the pikemen would have the option of just not buying them.

If my ill informed assumptions are correct then I'm struggling to see what Strelets is doing wrong here.

Not my period (so far) but these are lovely figures and I'll be watching whatever you produce in this series to see if there's anything I can shoehorn into the 45. For instance, I think one of the officers in the British in attack set wants me to turn him into Hangman Hawley, unless there's a really good reason why I can't.

And Mr Hinz has reminded me that manufacturers often take a break at this time of year so I'll wish you an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year just in case.

Graeme
Please excuse my ignorance, because my knowledge of this period doesn't extend beyond the song, but am I correct in thinking that these are fairly accurate figures for French troops in the WSS?

No sign of pikemen in cuirasses on the box so perhaps the pikemen we've seen are for a separate set. Which would mean, wouldn't it? that anyone who really doesn't like the pikemen would have the option of just not buying them.

If my ill informed assumptions are correct then I'm struggling to see what Strelets is doing wrong here.

Not my period (so far) but these are lovely figures and I'll be watching whatever you produce in this series to see if there's anything I can shoehorn into the 45. For instance, I think one of the officers in the British in attack set wants me to turn him into Hangman Hawley, unless there's a really good reason why I can't.

And Mr Hinz has reminded me that manufacturers often take a break at this time of year so I'll wish you an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year just in case.
Let us see which figures will been finally in the box.
I presume that the strange invention of the title "early war" is the tentative to integrate really the unfortunatly pikemen in this set.

What shall been "early war"? The first 3 years of WSS? Or earlier conflicts fo Louis XIV like the League of Augsburg, but then theirs uniforms - especially the hats - are wrong.

I hope I will been wrong with my assumptions.
Wish us all a happy christmas ....

Yeah, I hope the pikemen will not be included, or released as an add-on separate set once the basics of French infantry are covered.

My dreams concerning 1/72 miniatures are finally coming true. Ever since I as a kid in a history book saw a picture from an old painting depicting the battle of Höchstädt/Blenheim, I have wanted suitable figures in miniature looking like the ones on the picture. 30 years later I can get them. Thank you Strelets!

Hi,

Those are superb and come in convenient poses.

I wish there was an extra drummer in each set (actually, it would be easier to have a separate command box)

Best,

N

Wonderful figures! I can´t await to have them in my hands .... Wonderful expectations for 2020!

these are indeed wonderful sculpts, impressed, can't wait for their release, hope that a personality /command set will be done in future as has been done for other periods, like Marlborough, Cadogan, various French marshals, Eugene of Savoy, Overkirk, maybe Augustus of Saxony, Victor Amadeus of Savoy, even a foot figure of Marlburough's runners, there is so much scope for figures during War of Spanish Succession
cheers Old John

olkd John
these are indeed wonderful sculpts, impressed, can't wait for their release, hope that a personality /command set will be done in future as has been done for other periods, like Marlborough, Cadogan, various French marshals, Eugene of Savoy, Overkirk, maybe Augustus of Saxony, Victor Amadeus of Savoy, even a foot figure of Marlburough's runners, there is so much scope for figures during War of Spanish Succession
cheers Old John
I would go for that personalities set. Throw in the big names and add some more of the command sprues. Yeah!

Totally wowed again! :smile:
Thanks for the previewing these outstanding figures.

Good to know that Strelets will handle the French forces appropriately. Hoping for a fundamental and wide coverage of French Kabinettskriege units. They are essential to depict many european conflicts throughout this period. To a similar extent this also applies for Habsburgian/Imperial forces of the time.

Thanks for sharing this excellent looking figures and thus another of those joyful moments. :+1: :smile:

Re: French Fusileers - Early War

Yes I know, this is not my period, I am not royalist either but ... what are these figurines beautiful!