Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Boer Wars Sets

Dear Burton,

Hopefully Strelets will continue adding to the Boer Wars Range. There are still so many more sets that could be made. Especially an add-on set of British Infantry just like their just released set. And I can't wait for the new Highlanders set! And ambulance crews? There are some nice wagons already, so I'm hoping for men, especially.

If Strelets made a set of British Infantry with Neck Curtains on their Foreign Service Helmets, as a Boer War add-on set, I'd use them for Kitchener in the Sudan like in the movie "The Four Feathers", and then hope for some nice new sets of Dervishs. The possibilities are limitless.

And yes, I've visited Speira Miniatures. I purchased some ACW Fortress Cannons for some projects I have. They are very nice!

Cheers! - GC

Re: New Boer Wars Sets

Ja meneer! I already have the terrain made for Talana Hill/Dundee and urgently await the dispatch of reinforcements to complete the 3rd Highland Brigade. I hope Strelets will make some Canadian Mounted Riflemen in due course to replace my clumsy conversions from Airfix WWI Doughboys.... and yes, a field hospital set for both sides would be a very nice addition!