Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Haron, next release January 2020?

Mr. HARON,
and what will be next?

I do not know yet...

Dear Haron,

I would like you to continue with your Tank Crews theme and make "WWII British Tank Crew".

Also please continue Boxer Rebellion with "Imperial Chinese Soldiers". Your Boxers and RedBox Boxers give us enough Boxers, but a set Chinese Imperial Infantry with Officers would be exciting!

Happy Holidays - GC

GarrisonClay
Dear Haron,

I would like you to continue with your Tank Crews theme and make "WWII British Tank Crew".

Also please continue Boxer Rebellion with "Imperial Chinese Soldiers". Your Boxers and RedBox Boxers give us enough Boxers, but a set Chinese Imperial Infantry with Officers would be exciting!

Happy Holidays - GC
I second the request for British Tank crews - North-West Europeam theatre would be my choice, thanks.

As for the fantasy sets - apart from Steppe Warriors Set 2, which would be nice when you're ready - I'm good with anything you choose to release. I am a big fan of your work, and look forwards to future fantasy sets.

Add me to the list of wanting British tank crews , the two most important , Desert 1940/43 and NWE Summer 1944 , but winter suits for 44/45 would be good too.

Imperial Chinese Soldiers, Yes ! and that will make the collection Perfect !

if possible, Cavalry, Machine Gun Team, Artillery

and please show some Teaser as the Christmas joy, even nothing firm yet

Thank you

I have a lot of it in development and have the sets you wish for. But I have limited opportunities. By these features and I release my new sets. I can 't put pictures out because I can 't do it.

Really looking forward to the steppe warriors which look great.

HARON
I have a lot of it in development and have the sets you wish for. But I have limited opportunities. By these features and I release my new sets. I can \'t put pictures out because I can \'t do it.
Dear Haron,

Thank you for your reply. Please make the "WWII British Tank Crew" and Boxer Rebellion "Imperial Chinese Army." I will buy them!

With Kindest regards - GC

Hope the announced WWII-era soviet VVS, german Luftwaffe and US Air Force pilots (& ground crews?) will be released soon?
This applies also for the once mentioned WWII US artillery crews & further Vietnam War sets.

Imperial Chinese suitable for Boxer Rebellion and beyond would be greatly appreciated as well though. :sweat_smile:
Commonwealth tankies for north africa & the mediterranean might be helpful too.
... :wink:

Re: Haron, next release January 2020? Steppe Nomads set 1

They arrived today and I think that this is one of your best sets, EVER!

Nice figures, very little flash on the pieces I have looked at so far, extras on the sprue, nice horse poses, pretty much nailed it in one set.

Re: Haron, next release January 2020? US Artillery WWII?

Hello Haron,
I still wait for WWII US Artillery crews. I hope they are still in the queue.

Re: Haron, limited output, how about you show few subject? then we Vote for it

may be we try one time first, then justify the sales.

this is Win-Win for you and us

Re: Haron, limited output, how about you show few subject? then we Vote for it

Well, I'll vote for Jacobite cavalry and artillery. And British dragoons and Royal artillery too.

Whenever you're ready.:relaxed: