Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austrian grenadiers shouldering winter

I'm looking forward to high-fiving the officer.

I like the range of headress and subtle but useful range of poses. Thanks Strelets.

Re: Austrian grenadiers shouldering winter

Great looking troops I hope Strelets will make more sets of Austrians not just Grenadiers but the line infantry, Grenzers & the Landwehr as well.

Me too, Landwehr and Grenzers would be very cool.

I second that motion! Both in greatcoats and in regular uniform. One set each with shako and helmet would be nice for the line infantry. I would also love action figures representing the light infantry or jaeger with Corsican hat.

I agree on more Austrian sets; the fact others have them in the pipe doesn't deter my enthusiasm for any new sets you might have in mind - for me they supplement and complement what is already out there. I don't game so the only limit to my collection and armies are my storage space, wants, and budget (!!!).

Also, I like the extended stand on the flagbearer. I usually prefer a bare pole with paper flag, but even there, too often the stand on flagbearers is too small and the figure turns out imbalanced. I think the worst is Airfix's Highlander. One good thing about it - I figured out how to get plastic sheeting to glue to the stand so the guy could - stand.

Kudos for a great set.