Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Alteration of release plans

Dear Strelets,

Thank you for the open communication with your customers (and friends), and the desire to rectify the molds rather than produce a sub-standard product.

For me, it actually takes a little pressure off the wallet given the many other great Strelets products coming down the pipeline :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Andrew

To be honest I had already decided not to buy the Prussians as I have had that many Prussian recently they are coming out of my ears.
I have decided to concentrate on my Austrian, Russian & Brunswick armies which are in most need of troops.
I am also not that keen on the at ease sets either, but now I need extra cavalry for my three chosen nations so have to buy these from other sources rather than strelets meaning I can't really afford all the strelets sets I want decisions, decisions.sob:

M134 has been released already... Am I wrong??

Correction M139, not M134.

M139, not M134.

Regards,

Strelets

Re: Correction M139, not M134.

Oh no! The British Highlanders in Attack set! This is very disappointing news but I will gladly wait a few extra months for a good quality production run. I too appreciate your transparency.

Dear Strelets,

What ever happened with the French Foreign Legion Artillery Set? Some Teaser Pictures were posted earlier this year.

Thank you - GC

Dear GarrisonClay,

it's in a pipeline but we don't have ETA yet.
Follow our site for updates.

Best regards,

Strelets

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to their release. I just received a shipment of the first WSS from the UK, so I've got lots to keep me busy! :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem!...

...but if ОNE DAY you'll decide to make SOMETHING from XX-XXI centuries - knock me to wake up...