Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alteration of release plans

Dear friends,

due to a problem with molds for two sets, namely no.211 and M134, they will be released in spring 2020 only.

We apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Alteration of release plans

Oh no...

The 211 Prussians Order Arms...

Hope the mold problems can be solved soon...

:disappointed:

Dear Strelets,

Thank you for the open communication with your customers (and friends), and the desire to rectify the molds rather than produce a sub-standard product.

For me, it actually takes a little pressure off the wallet given the many other great Strelets products coming down the pipeline :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Andrew

To be honest I had already decided not to buy the Prussians as I have had that many Prussian recently they are coming out of my ears.
I have decided to concentrate on my Austrian, Russian & Brunswick armies which are in most need of troops.
I am also not that keen on the at ease sets either, but now I need extra cavalry for my three chosen nations so have to buy these from other sources rather than strelets meaning I can't really afford all the strelets sets I want decisions, decisions.sob:

M134 has been released already... Am I wrong??

Correction M139, not M134.

M139, not M134.

Regards,

Strelets

Re: Correction M139, not M134.

Oh no! The British Highlanders in Attack set! This is very disappointing news but I will gladly wait a few extra months for a good quality production run. I too appreciate your transparency.

Dear Strelets,

What ever happened with the French Foreign Legion Artillery Set? Some Teaser Pictures were posted earlier this year.

Thank you - GC

Dear GarrisonClay,

it's in a pipeline but we don't have ETA yet.
Follow our site for updates.

Best regards,

Strelets

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to their release. I just received a shipment of the first WSS from the UK, so I've got lots to keep me busy! :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem!...

...but if ОNE DAY you'll decide to make SOMETHING from XX-XXI centuries - knock me to wake up...