Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets - How are your WSS figures doing?

Dear Allan,

may we say "thank you" for your kind wishes and, as a token of gratitude, give you a glimpse of a set, that, unlike Napoleonics, won't harm your well-being and won't put a strain on your finances.:wink:

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets

Sweet!

I have been a re-enactor for forty years, working much of the time with black powder firers and firing lines of musketeers and dragoons.

These are some of the nicest models I have seen representing loading and firing. I particularly like the man loading his musket (which was shown a few days ago), with the bayonet fitted, as he holds his musket in just the right position in relation to his body.

This officer

is also very nice, very natural and nicely sculpted.

If I have one niggle - it's the chap actually firing his musket, ompared with the others it looks like his musket has bent just behind the lock and as a result he is holding it just a little too high.

But apart from that - box 'em and ship'em, Toot-sweet, quick as you like, thank you very much.

when will any of these sets get to the states?

Thanks for sharing this yet again great looking figures. 👍
Even more exciting to read that Strelets is going to expand this highly interisting range any time soon. 🤗

I also hope this venture into a new period will be well rewarded at the end of the day.

What a brillant time the hobby is going through during the last years! 🤗👍

Oh la vache!

Hi Strelets,

These sets are really nice and I am sure many will love the excellent new period especially the firing poses.

I am sure my state of mind and finances will have recovered by your next release and I will keep buying all the new Napoleonic sets when they are released.

Can I also put in a good word for WWII Desert Campaigns I think that another Alan would love to see them.

P.S Can we get this firing line pose of figures for my next Napoleonic fix, we are sadly missing this part of the battle.

best wishes again to you are your staff for making us all very happy even as we constantly want more

bfn

Allan

Gentlemen, I think these might be french (they look great) and I am definitely starting to love this period.

Western Desert

"Can I also put in a good word for WWII Desert Campaigns..."
I would say we could do with a set of decent Italians in 'tropical dress' to go with that nice artillery that appeared so briefly the other month.

Just magnificent! Please, kneeling firing poses as well. I think essential for wss era firing lines.

Well said Philip!

More excellent figures; thanks Strelets.

I agree with Alessandro, I think they are intended for French.

I suspect that they could also find service as Spanish.

Very well written content on a WSS figures. Thanks a lot for taking time and updating us about it.
William,
I am an essay writer and offering superb quality writing assistance at Elite Assignment in UK.

Much appreciate you for taking time and add extra effort to write this post. I would like to discuss this post with my team of writers who serve dissertation assistance with me at Dissertation Help - https://www.dissertationhelp.uk/ in the UK and see what they say about it. Thanks.