Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guys did caesar stop producing new sets?

Hey Allan french foot dragons and french line lancers when I saw them I bought them right away I love them too.after I bought french zvezda cuirassiers I was hoping for french line lancers still I wish somebody made late french dragons for waterloo italeri dragons are nice but not for late period.and nobody ever made guard horse gendarmerie about 100 of them where attached to french horse guard grenadiers at waterloo... hopefully one day... I wrote to caesar 10-11 years ago if they are considering ever to produce napoleonic sets they replayed yes.. well more than dacade passed and nothing ever was made for napoleonics from them.... yes hopefully they will give us more sets in good quality.best regards

Thanks Ortwin. Hopefully next year

I was hoping to get more variety of sitting german infantry as I would like to combine preiser hat sets which are early sets. And im not satisfied with early war sets for winter in great coats early war just one sets was made.more poses would be nice.. and for late war panzer lehr division in m44 uniforms this division was given as first m44 uniforms for field test and was almost fully clothed in m44 uniforms.as for me I like all periods if they are in good qality produced and I have use for them. So I’m waiting as well for belgian and duch armies and for wars of roses ,1453 byzantine army 1905-Russian and Japan armies.but for me germans armies ww2 napoleonics especialy french as they fought against many armies on many fronts battlefield s))or any armored knights is never enough.best regards

Chapeau Sir!!!
I'm just intrested in the same subjects I really would like to be your friend, or just to chat with you...your knowledge is apreciated:+1:

Hi Erik I would love to have you as friend too.its nice to have friends who love military history as I do:-) myself I have experience with military. I have served in Slovakian army and USA army as infantrymen . I can speak slovak Czech Polish Russian and english and now im thinking to learn new language Spanish but in USA is different version so I’m confused which version would be standard as there is somany latinos and Spain itself has many different dialects too.are you on face book? If yes I would like you to add you as friend. Please don’t call me sir im pavol to you its very nice of you but im not general or president its to formal :slightly_smiling_face: best regards Erik

Hi Pavol...well, my military experience is reduced to my service in the spanish marines but most of my life was as a common citizen
I can understand perfectly the spanish spoken in USA I have relatives there, in Colorado and it's no so diferent.
I don't have face book and I'm no interested on it I only have whatsapp I don't know if works in USA too...
So the major problem here is to contact...please tell me how I would like a lot to share info and thoughts about the hobby or anything else I do not work anymore and I got time..
Sorry for my bad english and greetings mr.Pavol (curious I thought you were french ...)

Hi Erik don’t be sorry your english is good my english is not perfect at all as I never went to school to learn it.mostly by speaking it while I served in us.army. name Pavol in english = Paul,pavol is very common name in Slovakia.similar pawel (Polish) pavel in Czech and the same pronunciation in Russian but written in azbuka but In Slovakian 1 letter is different. No I didn’t use whatsapp my wife used to but now she uses Facebook just like me. I live now in USA but you can write me on my email palanius@azet.sk as im checking my emails at least twice per week.

Excellent, sure that I'll do it!!!
By the way...Pavol is Pablo in Spanish

Yes, I also noticed the unfortunate absence of Caesars annual release batch.
Glad to hear fellow hobbyists are in contact with them and that there seems no cause for concern. :+1:

Strelets, Caesar, RedBox/Orion, Linear-A & Waterloo became the most reliable & stable bastions for this hobby during the last few years.
May they all prosper for many more years to come! :smile: