Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Free civilian on the sprue

Yes as well, but on foot would be good, just going stuff, like road watch, advancing , firing .

There are a few metals around, 20mm so on the small side,dixon are 18mm and way too small , some of the metals have stens , that never made it to the desert, the best is a wargames foundry figure, but they only do one pose ! some of the other metals are quite good, one with a vickers k being the pick.

I think this a brilliant idea as I think the Streltsi have run their course now. Obviously difficult to do dedicated sets as everybody will want different stuff but if you are buying for a particular era then if all the sets contained a civilian from that era it's bound to be useful. Probably a bit ambitious but what would really be wonderful is a little tableaux like a blacksmith working at the anvil or a women weaving or grinding grain.

Up to now, Strelets have left civilians to Linear A and Linear B. Although I do have a number of Strelets very first set FRENCH ARMY CAMP.

I meant to add that the French Army Camp has a number of civilians in it. So Strelets have already set the precedent.

Sounds a great idea.