Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re:Brexit and after

May I just apologise to anyone who is as sick of Brex!t as I am, that this thread has become less about these wonderful figures and more about the UK leaving the EU.

This is not the place for that discussion, can we keep it on the figures please?

Stuart and Steve, you are right and sorry for the inconvenience. Let's talk about our great hobby that unite all of us. Many thanks for your patience ... Best wishes from Greece!!!

Thank you Strelets

Just received my 11 boxes of the WSS Advancing British, and, to confirm what everyone else is saying here, these are beautiful figures, lovely proportions, smashing detail, and with all the typical Strelets charm that I love. And not a single wasted pose among them.

As for Brexit, again, I have to concur with the majority of posters here: it's causes are multifarious, and I have no doubt that many voted leave with the best of intentions and a heavy dose of faith, but it really does not look like a good idea. At a time when we should be coming together to tackle the real problems that face the world, we find ourselves being pulled apart for something that will provide no tangible benefits to everyday working people like myself, and threatens to jeopardises so much that we take for granted and hold dear.

Cheers, Steve

Hi Stuart. Europena union should stick together. In eu i would like to see Russians and Ukrainian together. Every country has dark history but today we have internet we can enjoy history but to me when I was soldier I felt like bing better equipped cop democracy means freedom of speech we need to learn from each other ...